OBEDIENCE AND LOVE

John 15:10
When you obey me, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father and remain in his love.


John 15:10 is crystal clear about the fact that obedience is what keeps us in God’s love. It doesn't mean that when we're disobedient that the Lord doesn't love us, but rather it means that you're actively shutting His love out of your own life. For example, I'll always love my kids, but when they disobey me it simply means they’re not doing what I've asked them to do. Whatever plans I’ve made for them, however good they may be, are not going to happen because of their disobedience. Our God is an all-knowing God and He knows what's best and perfect for each of us. He wants us to experience His plan because He loves us. Obey the Lord and remain in God’s love. You’ll be happy that you did.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

1 comment:

kcaparas said...

Amen! GOD is LOVE <3