SERVICE WITH A SMILE

2 Corinthians 4:5
We don't go around preaching about ourselves; we preach Christ Jesus, the Lord. All we say about ourselves is that we are your servants because of what Jesus has done for us.


Being a servant of Jesus Christ is a great privilege. I remember serving in the past as a personal driver and bodyguard to my mentor during threats of violence. In those days, clergymen were being murdered and some were even beheaded. Ironically, I never considered my own personal safety because I was overjoyed just to be able to serve in some way. If that feeling of joy can be experienced in serving a mentor, what kind of joy do you think you'll experience serving the Lamb of God? In the meantime, joyfully serve alongside the people preaching the good news of Jesus’ salvation. You'll likely find that even the most challenging days are the most fruitful you'll ever have.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!