SIGH... I'M SO BORED.

Isaiah 49:4
I replied, "But my work all seems so useless! I have spent my strength for nothing and to no purpose at all. Yet I leave it all in the LORD'S hand; I will trust God for my reward."


On June 17, 2008, ExecuNet.com released a survey of 1,597 employed executives with an average annual salary of more than $206,000 revealing that only 61% surveyed were satisfied or very satisfied with their current job. It showed that professional fulfillment varied significantly by job function, with MIS/IT and Sales executives most likely to be unhappy. The survey also went on to unveil that boredom and a shortage of opportunities for advancement were key factors for the lower levels of job satisfaction. You might be asking yourself how a person earning an executive salary could be dissatisfied or worse yet, bored? Well, boredom occurs when a person very plainly doesn't know their purpose in life or a particular situation. If you find that you don't understand your life's purpose, seek wisdom from the Word. It's safe to say that when you find your purpose, it'll be a priceless treasure worth waiting for.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: