NEVER MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE


2 Timothy 3:10-12
But you know what I teach, Timothy, and how I live, and what my purpose in life is. You know my faith and how long I have suffered. You know my love and my patient endurance. You know how much persecution and suffering I have endured. You know all about how I was persecuted in Antioch, Iconium, and Lystra — but the Lord delivered me from all of it. Yes, and everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.
In the life of Christians, trials are normal. Job was a faithful believer that suffered some of the greatest trials ever, yet he said in Job 2:10, “Should we accept only good things from the hands of God and never anything bad?" God never persecutes us. Persecution comes from God’s enemies. God allows these trials, however, to happen so that we can experience His power and so that His enemies can experience His might. The trials that are given to you, while difficult and challenging, are never above what He has gifted you to overcome and experience growth in Christ. Meet the challenges before you with faith, endurance and perseverance. It may be difficult at times, but the double portion of blessings are waiting for you at the finish line.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: