AN ENDLESS STREAM OF SARCASM


Romans 9:20
No, don't say that. Who are you, a mere human being, to criticize God? Should the thing that was created say to the one who made it, "Why have you made me like this?"
How much time do you spend being a critic? Criticism is a regular part of conversation, and critics provide to us an endless stream of sarcasm. I’d once read a story about a teenager who said, “I was thinking about my parents, and how they messed things up and did such a terrible job with the world in their generation. And then it hit me. If they are all that bad, how did I become such a wonderful guy?” I'm sure that we all have a lot of questions and comments about things that are happening in our lives and all around us. However, the wisest thing to do would be to first thank God for all that you have and to get closer to Him so that you'll be able to understand the answers when they're unveiled. Hold your tongue from criticism and let your faith be strong.

No comments: