WOVEN TOGETHER IN THE DARK


Galatians 1:15-16
But then something happened! For it pleased God in his kindness to choose me and call me, even before I was born! What undeserved mercy! Then he revealed his Son to me so that I could proclaim the Good News about Jesus to the Gentiles. When all this happened to me, I did not rush out to consult with anyone else.
God was involved in your life while you were still being formed in the womb as we learn from Psalm 139:15, "You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb." In Jeremiah 1:5, God tells the prophet Jeremiah, "I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my spokesman to the world." Every person was created for a purpose and to find your purpose you've got to surrender your life to God. You've got to make Him the Lord of your life by giving your life over to Him. Only then will your path and purpose, which was determined before you were born, be made clear.

No comments: