TIME TO GO

2 Timothy 4:6
For I am now
ready to be offered,
and the time of my
departure is at hand.




At the airport, you can usually hear travelers' names as people are being paged over the loudspeaker system. You can see signs for arrivals and for departures going to and from anywhere imaginable. Recently, my aunt left for a different destination as she called home to be with the Lord. The memories that I have of her leaving this world are wonderful because I already knew she was headed to heaven and just the day before she died we had the happiest time together. I shared the gospel with her and talked to her about forgiveness. I think she was in need of a refreshing word from God to remind her to forgive, and that by just hearing the Word it was as if a thorn in her heart had been removed. Every single one of us will depart from this world one day, but not everyone knows where they're headed. The Bible said we’ve all sinned and that according to Romans 5:10, “We were enemies.” Have you sincerely asked for God’s forgiveness? Paul said he was ready to be called home. How about you? Ask for God’s forgiveness and whenever your departure is called, you’ll be ready for the next part of your journey.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!