THANKFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE

Romans 9:20
No, don't say that. Who are you, a mere human being, to criticize God? Should the thing that was created say to the one who made it, "Why have you made me like this?"


How much time do you spend being critical? Criticism has become a normal topic of conversation, and critics are an endless stream of sarcasm. I’d once read a story about a teenager who said, “I was thinking about my parents, and how they messed things up and did such a terrible job with the world in their generation. And then it hit me. If they are all that bad, how did I become such a wonderful guy?” I'm sure that we all have a lot of questions and comments about things that are happening around us. However, the best thing to do would be to thank God for all that you have and to get closer to Him so that He may unveil the answers to your questions. Hold your tongue from criticism and let your faith be strong.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!