CHEW ON THIS


Psalm 59:16
But as for me, I will sing about your power. I will shout with joy each morning because of your unfailing love. For you have been my refuge, a place of safety in the day of distress.
I've been told time and time again that breakfast is our most important meal of the day. Some folks start their day off simply with a hot coffee and newspaper, while others gorge on pancakes and waffles to get their engines going. While breakfast provides energy and nutrients to our bodies physically, it doesn't do much for us spiritually. I’d once read story about a grade school teacher who would ask her class every morning if there were any students who hadn’t eaten breakfast. One morning a 9-year old boy raised his hand, so this teacher asked the boy why he hadn’t eaten. The boy replied, "In our home we don’t eat ’til we've eaten spiritual food. I was late getting up this morning and I had to leave right after the spiritual food, so I missed out on breakfast.” Make time for yourselves to get some spiritual food into your systems everyday. Just having that short time with God could make all the difference in how the rest of your day goes.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: