VACATIONS, REST and RELAXATION




John 14:1-4
Don't be troubled. You trust God, now trust in me. There are many rooms in my Father's home, and I am going to prepare a place for you. If this were not so, I would tell you plainly. When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. And you know where I am going and how to get there.
Do you rest well? Is rest difficult for you to find? Isn't interesting how people relentlessly search for a peace that they already possess? Believe me when I say that I wish that I could take a vacation every time I felt I needed one and maybe even experience a few escapades in far away land. Truth be told, there probably isn't enough vacation time in our lives, but don’t worry – Jesus prepared a heavenly place of eternal happiness for us. A place where true happiness and some much needed rest can be found. After facing pressures and challenges for a lifetime, an eternity of rest and relaxation at the Father's house sounds just about right.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: