I CAN DO ALL THINGS


Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
When I was in the third grade, I lived near a ranch with several fruit trees. One day, I went onto the ranch to pick some fruit unaware of grazing bulls on the ranch. The bulls saw me before I saw them and they began to charge towards me. I literally ran for my life and escaped harm by scaling over a six foot tall barbed wire fence in just a few seconds flat. I never knew that I could move as fast I as did that day. Every single person has tremendous God-given capabilities. The Key that catalyzes those hidden abilities is God Almighty. Paul said "I can do all things" through Jesus Christ. In Christ you have the ability to do anything and everything. Anything and everything. Just use your imagination. How far can your imagination take anything and everything?

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: