IT'S NOT ABOUT US


2 Corinthians 4:5
We don't go around preaching about ourselves; we preach Christ Jesus, the Lord. All we say about ourselves is that we are your servants because of what Jesus has done for us.
I am passionate about seeing Christians reach out to share the Gospel. Paul taught us in Romans 1:16, “I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.” I once read a story about a building contractor that had accepted Christ as his Savior. The builder said to all of his carpenters, plumbers, and painters, “Boys, we are having a meeting down at the church. Nobody will work on my job here from 10 to 11am.” One worker said, “I don't care to go to church. I’ll stay here and work.” The contractor replied, “Nobody is going to work on my job while the preacher is down at my church trying to have a revival. We are all going down there.” Now there’s an example of a man that passionately wanted people to hear the Gospel. What have you personally been doing to make sure the Gospel is shared with the unsaved?

No comments: