WHEN GOD'S POWER WORKS BEST


2 Corinthians 12:9
Each time he said, "My gracious favor is all you need. My power works best in your weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may work through me.
The quicker that we humble ourselves after recognizing that we need God, the faster we can avail of His gracious favor. Paul is joyful about his weaknesses because he understood that the power of God’s gracious favor takes effect when we reach for Him in times of weakness. A surgeon once asked a young assisting doctor, “Who do you consider the most important person in this room?” The intern was caught by surprise and replied, “You are, Sir.” The doctor shook his head in disagreement and the intern changed his response to, “Well, I suspect it would be the nurses who assist you, sir.” The surgeon said, “No, the most important individual in this operating room is the patient.” Similarly, when we give our life over to God recognizing that we are weak, we immediately gain His attention and favor. Do you have God's favor in your life right now?

No comments: