GOOD MORNING!

Psalm 59:16 says, “But as for me, I will sing about your power. I will shout with joy each morning because of your unfailing love. For you have been my refuge, a place of safety in the day of distress.” Morning should feel fresh because a new day has come. For a meal, you eat a breakfast which means that you break the fast for the night and that you can start feeding your physical body. Some folks start their day with just a hot coffee and a newspaper. While this feeds the body, there’s still a piece of us that is often neglected or forgotten. I’d once read story about a grade school teacher that asked her class if there were any students who hadn’t had their breakfast, yet. A nine year old boy raised his hand. The teacher asked the boy why he hadn’t eaten and the boy replied, “In our home we don’t eat ’til we've eaten spiritual food. I was late getting up this morning so I had to leave right after the spiritual food, so I haven’t had any breakfast.” Get your day off to a great start by feeding your body and soul.

No comments: