MY HOME

Hebrews 13:14 says, “For this world is not our home; we are looking forward to our city in heaven, which is yet to come.” A military doctor and his family had to live in cramped quarters in a hotel because of a housing shortage near their base. A friend said to the doctor’s six-year-old daughter, “That’s too bad that you don’t have a home.” The bright little girl quipped, “Oh, we’ve got a home; we just don’t have a house to put it in.” How cool would it be to have a big and fully furnished house just like one of those beautiful model houses that we see in fancy magazines? Jesus said in John 14:1-4, “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.” Meanwhile, try not to envy the wealthy and the celebrities with those big houses because God has prepared mansions for us - His children.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen.
a really good one.


i cant wait till i get to heaven =]