BOASTING ALL THE MORE GLADLY

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.


It's important to understand that God designed us with distinct weaknesses so that we would be dependent upon Him to succeed during the most challenging moments of our lives. Our strengths are granted to us so that we can perform certain tasks on our own, but our weaknesses are there so that God can make Himself obvious as He works in our lives. Whatever you do, don’t try to perform God’s role because your strength will likely become your weakness when God isn't part of your life's equation. Allow God the opportunity to bless you by having Him complete you through your weaknesses. He may even bless you by turning your weaknesses into strengths that you know you've never had before.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: