NO FEAR

Psalm 34:4
I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me, freeing me from all my fears.


Fear can be brought about by many factors. The devil often capitalizes upon our fears to paralyze us while making difficult decisions under duress or when we're in situations that offer unclear resolutions. Professor Harold Urey, a Nobel Prize for Chemistry winner, wrote the famed “I’m a Frightened Man” when he was a member of the Uranium Committee. Key wrote of the key operations of Uranium 235, “I write to frighten you. I am a frightened man myself. Even the learned are fearful.” The bondage of fear can paralyze anyone and the best solution to the bondage of fear is prayer to Almighty God because there is nothing that God cannot conquer in your life. Because He is all powerful, go to Him in prayer and be freed from every one of your fears.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: