YOU NEED MORE THAN FOOD TO LIVE

Matthew 4:4
But Jesus told him, "No! The Scriptures say, 'People need more than bread for their life; they must feed on every word of God.'"



Before Jesus started implementing the redemptive plan of His Father, He fasted for 40 days and 40 nights. That's right: 40 days and 40 nights. I recently read a story about a mother whose children had gone on to become very successful and well-rounded who was asked, "What was your secret to parenting kids that would become successful adults?" With complete humility she responded, "In the morning when I washed my children, I prayed that they might be cleansed by the Savior’s blood. When I put on their clothes, I prayed that they be arrayed in the garments of salvation and God’s righteousness. When I give them food, I prayed that they might be fed with the Bread of Life." If you're looking for the secret to a successful life, you need to look no further than the source of complete nourishment which is the Bread of Life: God and His Word.



Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: