MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS


John 14:1-3
Don’t be troubled. You trust God, now trust in me. There are many rooms in my Father's home, and I am going to prepare a place for you. If this were not so, I would tell you plainly. When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am.
While visiting Prussia, the French philosopher Voltaire ridiculed God by saying, “I’d sell my seat in heaven for a Prussian thaler (dollar).” A Christian responded quickly to the philosopher saying, “My dear sir, you are in Prussia where we have a law which says one who wishes to sell anything must prove ownership. Will you prove you have a seat in Heaven?” There are people that just have the sheer audacity to brag about what they have, what they can get and what they don't want. Not a single person, however, can buy (or sell) their way into heaven because it’s free for the taking. All you've got to do is put your faith in Jesus and do His will for you to reserve a seat in Heaven. Do this and you'll have no problem finding the response to the question, "Can you prove you have a seat in Heaven"?

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: