DIRECTIONS

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp
for my feet and
a light for my path.




A GPS is one of the most powerful pieces of equipment to use for directions to a destination. I was invited one time by one of my friends to speak in Virginia and one of my church members let me borrow two of his traveling “musts”: 1. an EZ-Pass which pays tolls without stopping or delays; and 2. a GPS that maps and leads you to your destination. During the road trip, we were on one of the interstate highways and there was a really bad accident which stalled traffic. I was forced to exit off the interstate onto small local streets without knowing where I was, but immediately after I exited, the GPS “recalculated” my position and began telling me where to go. While the places were still foreign to me, I trusted the GPS and ended up just enjoying the view of mountains, fields and the beauty of God’s creations without worrying about directions. Thank God for the GPS when it comes to travel, but regarding life, I’d recommend the God Positioning System, the Word. It guides you through your life. The Bible says in Proverbs 3:5-6, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.” Now that’s a GPS worth having.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!