THE FIRST STEP TOWARD SUCCESS

Luke 14:26,33
If you want to be my follower
you must love me more than
your own father and mother,
wife and children,
brothers and sisters —
yes, more than your own life.
Otherwise, you cannot be my disciple...
So no one can become my disciple
without giving up everything for me.




To experience major success in your life, you're going to need a proven strategy. In 1934, Joe Louis became the heavyweight boxing champ and successfully defended his title twenty five times over fifteen years. Bill Stern, who was the sports voice of Louis’ day, asked Louis how he’d been able to knock out his opponents so quickly in almost every fight. After a few moments, the champ answered, "Two things – first, I study my opponent until I know him better than he knows himself; and second, I make a plan of attack." Jesus told the disciples and his followers a classic and effective strategy to attain victory which starts with you making a full commitment of allegiance to your Commander-in-chief. To do that, however, means that there’s got to be an end to your own personal desires and plans for success. Have you already taken the first step towards the best successes that you'll ever achieve?

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!