ALL OF YOUR DAYS

Galatians 3:14
Through the work of
Christ Jesus, God has
blessed the Gentiles
with the same blessing
he promised to Abraham,
and we Christians
receive the promised
Holy Spirit through faith.




If you don’t know about the promise of God to Abraham, it comes up in Genesis 12:2-3, "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." All of the blessings and protection from God are handed to us through our Lord Jesus Christ. Receive Jesus as Lord and Savior with all your heart for Him to be able to move in your life and bless all of your days.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

1 comment:

kcaparas said...

Amen! "All of my days I will tell of His wondrous love."