GIVE GENEROUSLY

2 Corinthians 9:11
Yes, you will be enriched so that
you can give even more generously.
And when we take your gifts to
those who need them, they will
break out in thanksgiving to God.




I’d about read about a preacher who was just about to baptize someone when the person said, “Wait! I forgot my wallet in the dressing room, I want you to baptize it with me!” Sound strange? A little odd? Well, this person understood the very serious financial responsibility of God’s work. God’s promise is that you’ll be enriched so that you can give more generously so that the beneficiaries of your generosity will break out in praise and thanksgiving to God. Are you giving generously to the point where you can see the blessings upon those around you?

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!