DON'T GAMBLE WITH BORROWED TIME


Hebrews 2:3
What makes us think that we can escape if we are indifferent to this great salvation that was announced by the Lord Jesus himself? It was passed on to us by those who heard him speak.
I read a story about a campus revival at a university many years ago. A student that was considering receiving Christ approached the university's president and asked, “What would you do next?” The elder replied, “I would wait until the excitement of the revival had subsided, and then I would think it out.” The student answered, “That is exactly what I will do.” The tale ends with the death of this student prior to him coming to Christ. Don't let what could be your last chance to accept Christ personally pass lazily. Don't let what could be a final opportunity to share the Good News of the Gospel with your friends and family members that may not be headed to heaven. Don’t gamble with time that's been borrowed. 2 Corinthians 6:2 says, “For God says, ‘At just the right time, I heard you. On the day of salvation, I helped you. Indeed, God is ready to help you right now. Today is the day of salvation.’”

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: