CAN'T SELL IT OR BUY IT

John 14:1-3
Don’t be troubled.
You trust God,
now trust in me.
There are many rooms
in my Father's home,
and I am going to
prepare a place for you.
If this were not so,
I would tell you plainly.
When everything is ready,
I will come and get you,
so that you will always
be with me where I am.




While visiting Prussia, the French philosopher Voltaire ridiculed God by saying, “I’d sell my seat in heaven for a Prussian thaler (dollar).” A Christian responded quickly to the philosopher saying, “My dear sir, you are in Prussia where we have a law which says one who wishes to sell anything must prove ownership. Will you prove you have a seat in Heaven?” There are people that just have the sheer audacity to brag about what they have, what they can get and what they don't want. Not a single person, however, can buy their way into heaven because it’s not for sale - it’s free. All you've got to do is put your faith in Jesus, do His will and your seat in Heaven will be secure. Just don't try selling it for a Prussian thaler.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!