GUARANTEED RETURN

Proverbs 19:17
If you help the poor,
you are lending to the Lord –
and he will repay you!




I’d read a story about a father and son, where the father gave his little boy a half dollar with the condition that he could do whatever he wanted with the money, but that he just had to use it wisely. Later, the father asked his son about the money and the little boy told his father, “I lent it to a poor beggar who looked hungry!” The father scornfully replied, “Well, that was foolish of you! You’ll never get your money back!” Innocently, his son responded, “But, father, I’m definitely getting the money back because the Bible says that if I help the poor that really just lending the money to God and that God’s going to repay me! I think God’s good for the money.” So, what are you doing with your money? Do you help the poor and needy? Spend and invest your money wisely for guaranteed returns on investment.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooooh AMEN!!!