NO PAIN, TEARS, OR PROBLEMS

Hebrews 11:16
But they were looking for
a better place,
a heavenly homeland.

That is why God is not ashamed
to be called their God,
for he has prepared
a heavenly city for them.



Many people have excitedly emigrated to the United States to pursue their “American Dream,” and sometimes their excitement fades after just a few months when they have to deal with following thought: “This place is not what I expected.” God, however, promised us a place where there’ll be no pain, tears, or problems. The best thing about the Promised Land is that we'll be with Jesus our Savior forever. Jesus promised us in John 14:1-4, "Don't be troubled. You trust God, now trust in me. There are many rooms in my Father's home, and I am going to prepare a place for you. If this were not so, I would tell you plainly. When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. And you know where I am going and how to get there." Now while we're happily waiting for the day of Jesus' return, be content with what you have because our Promised Land is going to be just heavenly.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

5 comments:

Ronald(Bong) said...

AMEN! HE WILL GIVE US A PLACE WHERE WE CAN HAVE FREEDOM WITH NO PAIN, TEARS, OR PROBLEMS~

Anonymous said...

amen!!!

kcaparas said...

AMEN, can't wait =)
GOD BLESS!

Unknown said...

amen<3

Lexa B. said...

amen, God is coming soon :)