I AM IN TROUBLE

Isaiah 38:14
Delirious, I chattered like
a swallow or a crane, and then
I moaned like a mourning dove.
My eyes grew tired of
looking to heaven for help.
I am in trouble, Lord. Help me!




Have you ever been in such deep trouble that you felt it might be the end of everything? King Hezekiah of the Old Testament was in the prime of his life when he became deathly sick. His power, popularity, money and everything else under his power were useless and couldn’t bring healing. He was tired and dying, and he had exhausted everything he possessed to get better. He realized that the only One who'd be able to heal and lead him out of his troubles was the Lord. You might have everything going in your life at the moment, and you may even feel that you don’t need God right now, but you really ought to start thanking Him for all the blessings you have because the time may come that you’ll go through what King Hezekiah experienced. God will again be the only one left to help you after you exhaust all of your possibilities. If you're a believer you shouldn't be afraid because He'll always be there for you in your time of need.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!