OBSTACLES TO HEAVEN

1 Corinthians 9:22
When I am with those who are oppressed,
I share their oppression so that
I might bring them to Christ.
Yes, I try to find common ground with
everyone so that I might bring them to Christ.




Mahatma Gandhi said, “I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.” I heard that Gandhi also said, “I should have been a Christian if not for the Christians.” Often, the biggest hindrance of Christianity is the Christians themselves. We set up standards making it difficult for people to know of and believe in Jesus Christ. We scare people with our own personal preferences in music, musical instruments and even the manner of worship in the church. The very people that we want to reach end up excluded and sometimes even scared to come to the feet of Christ. We need to stand with conviction in upholding the truth of Christ and decrease our personal preferences for the salvation of the lost. After all, the common ground is bringing the unsaved to Christ.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!