VICTORY IN JESUS

John 5:24
I assure you, those who listen
to my message and believe in God
who sent me have eternal life.
They will never be condemned
for their sins, but they have
already passed from death into life.



Death can arguably be called the greatest enemy of man. Voltaire the Incomparable Infidel told his doctor while on his deathbed, “I am abandoned by God and man. I will give you half of what I am worth, if you will give me six months of life.” The doctor replied, “Sir, you could not live six more weeks.” Voltaire said, “Then I shall go to hell, and you will go with me.” Misery must truly love company! If only Voltaire had realized that death was already conquered by the Jesus on the cross. The Word of God testifies in 1 Corinthians 15:54-57 that, “When this (death) happens – when our perishable earthly bodies have been transformed into heavenly bodies that will never die – then at last the Scriptures will come true: ‘Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your victory?’ For sin is the sting that results in death and the law gives sin its power - Thank God, who gives us victory over sin and death through Jesus Christ our Lord! We can enjoy life and not be scared of death if our trust is in Jesus.” You see, with Jesus Christ we have victory because we get to go from death unto life. You just have to sincerely make the choice to be in Christ and your greatest enemy becomes nothing more than a dog who's bark is worse than it's bite.



Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!