ARE YOU GOING UP OR DOWN?


2 Timothy 4:6
For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
At the airport, you can usually hear travelers' names as people are being paged over the loudspeaker system. You can see signs for arrivals and for departures going to and from anywhere imaginable. Recently, my aunt left for a different destination as she passed away and was called to her eternal home to be with the Lord. The memories that I have of her leaving this world are wonderful because I already knew that she was headed to heaven. In fact, the day before she died we spent our happiest moments together. I shared the gospel with her and talked to her about forgiveness. I felt that she was in need of a refreshing word from God to remind her about forgiveness, and she let me know that hearing the Word let her feel as if a thorn in her heart had been removed. Every single one of us will depart from this world one day, but not everyone knows where they'll be going once they're dead. The Bible said we’ve all sinned and that according to Romans 5:10, “We were enemies.” Have you sincerely asked for God’s forgiveness? Paul wrote that he was ready to be called home, but how about you? Ask for God’s forgiveness and whenever your time comes, you’ll be ready for your journey.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: