GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD


Haggai 2:4
But now take courage, Zerubbabel, says the LORD. Take courage, Jeshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest. Take courage, all you people still left in the land, says the LORD. Take courage and work, for I am with you, says the LORD Almighty.
There’s a mythological story about a young boy that picked out a newborn calf from a grazing field. The boy didn't notice it, but the calf slowly grew daily a little bit each day. Everyday, the growing boy would lift the calf until the calf grew into a full-sized bull, and his strength grew daily along with the calf’s weight. The weight of our daily problems is allowed by the Lord to provide for our growth. God assured us that He is with us as we carry the very load He has allowed for us. Jesus taught us in Matthew 11:28-30, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light." When your yoke seems heavy, remember to take up Jesus’ yoke instead so that He can be your source of strength. With Jesus as your source of strength, all things are possible.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: