REGRETS CAN BE AVOIDED


Matthew 27:5
Then Judas threw the money onto the floor of the Temple and went out and hanged himself.
Have you done things in the past that you wish you could just erase? Matthew 27:3 tells us that, “When Judas, who had betrayed him, realized that Jesus had been condemned to die, he was filled with remorse. So he took the thirty pieces of silver back to the leading priests and other leaders.” It was just awhile back when I received an emotional phone call from my sister who was crying when I answered. She began telling me that my brother had gotten into a drunken fight and was heading out with a knife looking for revenge. She did all she could do to stop him, but my brother had already made up his mind. Today, he lives in prison cell, regretting the fateful decision he had made in a drunken state. It’s a hard lesson. A painful lesson. Still, regrets are easy to avoid. All you have to do is have the right relationship with Christ, be sure to never make emotionally rash decisions, and regretful decisions will be few and far between. I know my brother feels that way, and most certainly, Judas felt the same.


Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: