DISPLAY THE DETERMINATION


Jeremiah 14:21
For the sake of your own name, LORD, do not abandon us. Do not disgrace yourself and the throne of your glory. Do not break your covenant with us. Please don't forget us!
Jesus taught us in Luck 21:33 that, “Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will remain forever.” Jesus' promises are true because they’re all anchored upon His Holy name. Dwight L. Moody, an American evangelist and publisher, wrote that one of his favorite verses that he would always call upon during emergencies says in Isaiah 50:7, “Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be dismayed. Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do his will. And I know that I will triumph.” And triumph he did. If you set your face like stone, and you display the determination to do his will, you’ll triumph, too.


Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: