BEYOND CONTROL

John 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled:
ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Are there situations in life that are beyond your control? I have been through so many of those situations and today as I write this I’m in one of those situations again. As I started this day with the Word of God, the first words that He showed me were, “Let not you heart be troubled.” Even before I made a decision for myself, He already gave comfort to my heart and reminded me that He is in control. An extraordinary nurse that served patients for more than twenty years, but wasn’t well compensated, was asked by one of the doctors she worked with, “Why don’t you make them pay you more?" He added, "You ought to have at least a little more. God knows you’re worth it.” There was a short pause and the nurse smiled and responded, “Doctor, if God knows I’m worth it, that’s all that matters!” The Bible says promotion comes from the Lord. Just be patient, because some situations are beyond your control. God knows what you are going through. Remember, He is a just God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN :D !