CHOOSE YOUR CIRCLE

2 Corinthians 6:17
Therefore, come out from them and separate
yourselves from them, says the Lord.
Don't touch their filthy things,
and I will welcome you.

As a child of God you are commanded by Him to separate yourself from people that make a practice of doing the wrong things. Matthew 7:21-23 says, "Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’” What does this mean? It means that not all people what say they are Christian actually are Christians, so choose your circle of friends with great care. A poor decision could cost you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen !