WARN THEM

1 Thessalonians 5:14
Brothers and sisters, we urge you to warn those
who are lazy. Encourage those who are timid.
Take tender care of those who are weak.
Be patient with everyone.

As Christians we tend to get comfortable with the blessings of God and with His promises. We forget that we are soldiers for Christ with marching orders to advance His kingdom. Paul reminded Timothy in 1 Timothy 1:18, “Timothy, my son, here are my instructions for you, based on the prophetic words spoken about you earlier. May they give you the confidence to fight well in the Lord's battles.” In giving his testimony to Timothy in 2 Timothy 4:7, he wrote, “I have fought a good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful.” Be warned – while success is at hand – you don’t want to adopt a nature of laziness or timidity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really needed this