DETERMINATION

Jeremiah 14:21
For the sake of your own name,
LORD, do not abandon us.
Do not disgrace yourself and the throne of your glory.
Do not break your covenant with us. Please don't forget us!

Jesus said, “Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will remain forever.” (Luke 21:33) All of His promises are true because they’re all anchored upon His name. Dwight L. Moody, an American evangelist and publisher, had a favorite verse which he always called upon during emergencies which says “Because the Sovereign LORD helps me, I will not be dismayed. Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do his will. And I know that I will triumph.” (Isaiah 50:7) And triumph he did. If you set your face like stone, and you display the determination to do his will you’ll triumph, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen !!!

jillchristy said...

this was exactly what i needed right now. thank youuu <3