TREMENDOUS ABILITIES

Philippians 4:13
For I can do everything with the help of
Christ who gives me the strength I need.

I’m sure you’ve got a story just like these:
  • I remember a mentor telling me that his elderly sister (barely five feet two inches) was able to lift a five foot tall refrigerator when her house caught fire in an effort to save her valuables.
  • When I was in third grade, I lived near a ranch with several fruit trees. I was so enticed by the fruit that I went onto the ranch not knowing that there were grazing bulls on the ranch. Well, they saw me before I saw them and they began charging at me. I ran for my life reaching and jumping a six foot tall barbed wire fence, amazingly escaping the chasing bulls.
We have tremendous God-given abilities. The missing catalyst that people are searching for to trigger these abilities in life is God. Paul said I can do everything through Jesus Christ. In Christ you have the ability to do everything. Everything. Just use your imagination.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen<3

philippians 4:13
my lifeverse ;
its very encourage :D

Anonymous said...

amen<3

philippians 4:13
my lifeverse ;
its very encouraging :D

Anonymous said...

amen....

with Christ all things are possible...

we still need to uncover all our hidden abilities that God has given us....