GOOD WORK WILL BE REWARDED

Psalm 18:20
The LORD rewarded me for doing right;
he compensated me because of my innocence.

Apostle Paul said in Galatians 6:9, “So don't get tired of doing what is good. Don't get discouraged and give up, for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time.” In 1971, boxers Joe Frazier and Muhammed Ali each received $2.5 million to fight each other – irregardless of anyone actually watching the match or not. As Life magazine had parlayed, it was “the most money ever paid to any man for a maximum 45 minutes work.” That statement, however, was inaccurate because both boxers worked hard throughout their careers to prepare for those forty five minutes. Work hard towards your goals because the rewards for your good work will be waiting for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you...sometime as a youth leader theres time you want to give up...because of personal reasons and also because of the problems of the youth...but thank you for this encouragement...to keep fighting the good fight because in the end of road there are blessing ready for me and you...thats why praise the Lord who gives me strength to keep going...thank you Jesus for saving me...thx pjunds...God bless everyone

titaJoy said...

may our focus be always on Jesus. And I agree with Sam. Let us not be sidetracked with the circumstances around us.
I admit I am also affected with alot of things and I tend to focus on myself than on the PURPOSE of God for my life.

Galatians 6:9 (NLT)
So don't get tired of doing what is good. Don't get discouraged and give up, for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time.
1 Samuel 30:6 (KJV)
And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.

Again...TO GOD BE THE GLORY!