PROSPERITY

Psalm 1:1-3
Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked,
or stand around with sinners, or join in with scoffers.
But they delight in doing everything the LORD wants;
day and night they think about his law.
They are like trees planted along the riverbank,
bearing fruit each season without fail.
Their leaves never wither, and in all they do, they prosper.

Patrick Henry once said, “I have now disposed of all my property to my family. There is one thing more I wish I could give them and that is faith in Jesus Christ. If they had that and I had not given them a single shilling, they would have been rich; and if they had not that, and I had given them the entire world, they would be poor indeed." The promise of prosperity is there for everybody. The only challenge is to obey the will of the Word of God. If you're obedient in all that you do, it is certain that you will find prosperity.

No comments: