RESIST

James 4:7
So humble yourselves before God.
Resist the Devil,
and he will flee from you.



The devil is like a roaring lion seeking whomever he may devour. It may even seem scary, but it really isn’t because John taught us in 1 John 4:4, “But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won your fight with these false prophets, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world.” We may say that we are weak to fight the temptations of the devil, but Paul wrote in 2 Corinthians 12:10, “Since I know it is all for Christ's good, I am quite content with my weaknesses and with insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.” The victory is already yours; all you have to do now is resist the Devil.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN !!!

Anonymous said...

AMEN! We're on the victory side =)
Thanks Pastor Jundy! God bless!