SOLID FOOD

1 Corinthian 3:2
I gave you milk, not solid food,
for you were not yet ready for it.
Indeed, you are still not ready.




Our spiritual self should be treated just like our physical self when it comes to growth. Many Christians, however, are still suckling upon babies' milk and are not eating solid foods. A sign of this lack of growth is the envying and quarreling among Christian brothers and sisters. As a parent, this is something that I could see in my children when they were younger. They would quarrel, bicker and be envious of one another if one had a new toy. Now that they're older, I've found that they’re happier when they give something to each other. Eating solid spiritual food is just like taking the hard reality of the Word of God and applying it to our lives and how we live.
Are you eating solid spiritual food or are you still suckling upon babies' milk? If you're not sure, you're going to need to put some effort into finding out.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen !!!

Anonymous said...

whoaaa! I think i'm in a nursery. =) I've known Jesus for quite sometime but I still feel like a baby.