MAKE GOD HAPPY

Matthew 3:17 says, “And a voice from heaven said, ‘This is my beloved Son, and I am fully pleased with him.’” I really love seeing my kids in a happy mood. On the other hand, if they make me happy it becomes so easy for me to just give them whatever they ask for. I don’t feel in any way that I should repay the joy they’re giving me, but I think that’s just the way it is when a person makes you happy – it’s just so easy for you to give that person what they ask for. More often than not, single women have told me that they’re looking for a man with a sense of humor. Apparently, these single women are choosing ahead of time to be happy and to enjoy laughing with their future husbands through life’s ups and downs. Studies have shown that laughter is one of the greatest mental tonics for man. It’s the second most powerful human emotion that people express, with the first being love. Laughter can break anxiety; it can help manage stress; it can cut through depression, fear and worry. It can stimulate healing. Laughter provides strong medicinal, psychological, social and even spiritual benefits. Laughter brings happiness and if we make God happy, we reap the benefits in the same way as a child would from his or her parents. Obey His will and make God happy today. And while you’re at it, find a moment to laugh about life. It’s definitely worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! another great post p.junds :]

I'm so excited for the laughter we'll be experiencing tomorrow at the BLOCK PARTY! :]