BITE YOUR TONGUE

Proverbs 13:3
Those who control their tongue
will have a long life;
a quick retort can ruin everything.




So often we forfeit the blessings that are meant for us because we can’t control that little sliver of meat in our mouths: the tongue. I’d read a funny story about an elderly man that had a very serious hearing problem. The man went to his doctor and was fitted for a hearing aid. After a month the doctor told his patient, "Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again." The old man retorted, "Doc, I haven't told my family. I've been sitting around just listening to their conversations and it's made me change my will five times already!" Look, if you just can’t control your tongue, learn to keep your mouth shut! It'll all be for your own good.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

4 comments:

Ronald(Bong) said...

AMEN! there are some times that we should keep our ears to our selves and mind our own business. GOD BLESS!

Anonymous said...

amen !

and woowwww .

Unknown said...

:D amen

Krizia said...

Amen!