PROMISES, PROMISES

Genesis 9:13
I have placed my rainbow in the clouds.
It is the sign of my permanent promise
to you and to all the earth.




Do you keep the promises that you make? Genesis 9:13 tells us, “I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my permanent promise to you and to all the earth.” Rainbows are beautiful natural works of art, aren’t they? They have a full spectrum of colors that will mesmerize anyone that should gaze upon them. This promise is symbolic of the beautiful and full extent of God's faithfulness that 2 Timothy 2:13 speaks of: “If we are unfaithful, he remains faithful, for he cannot deny himself.” Here’s a very personal story for you. Very soon after my wife and I were married, we wanted to start a family. Just 3 months after our wedding day we learned that my wife was pregnant, but that excitement ended just one month later as she miscarried. The news was devastating, but it was during those days that God’s sweet presence assured her with words from Hebrews 13:5: “Be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, ‘I will never fail you. I will never forsake you.’” In keeping with His promise, God has given us two beautiful children and we are always reminded when we see them that He is a Promise Keeper. Just like the spectacular rainbows, promises that are kept are always beautiful.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

5 comments:

Ronald(Bong) said...

AMEN! KIERAN AND JANN WERE BLESSINGS TO YOU! GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN FAITHFUL AND HE ALWAYS WILL!

Unknown said...

...amen:D

kcaparas said...

Amen! Thank you.
GOD BLESS!

Krizia said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

amen!!!