POWER FOR YOUR LIFE

2 Corinthians 12:9
My gracious favor is all you need.
My power works best in your weakness.




2 Corinthians 12:10 says, “Since I know it is all for Christ's good, I am quite content with my weaknesses and with insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.” In Besier’s play The Barretts of Wimpole Street, the character Elizabeth asks her husband, “O Robert, how can you love me when you are so strong and I am so weak?” Robert answers, “Elizabeth, my strength needs your weakness just as much as your weakness needs my strength.” Thankfully, Jesus doesn’t need our weakness, but we certainly need His strength. Well, if that’s the case, be more than glad to boast about your weaknesses because the power of Christ is going to work through you because our weaknesses are God’s opportunities to show His power in our lives.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!