A LIFE IN LUXURY

Hebrews 13:14
For this world
is not our home;
we are looking forward
to our city in heaven,
which is yet to come.




A military officer and his family were forced to live in cramped quarters at a hotel because of a housing shortage at their assigned base. He overheard one of his six-year old daughter's friends telling his daughter, “That’s too bad that you don’t have a home.” His bright little daughter responded quickly by saying, “Oh, we’ve got a home; we just don’t have a house to put it in.” Wouldn't it be nice to have a big and fully furnished home just like one right out of the pages of a fancy living magazine? Sometimes, however, we struggle just to get by, let alone to strive forward. Because of this, Jesus taught us in John 14:1-4, “Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.” In the meantime, refrain from envying those that seemingly have more than you at this moment. Keep in mind that your all-powerful Father in heaven has big plans for you and that he's got a mansion waiting for his obedient children.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

3 comments:

Ronald(Bong) said...

AMEN! OUR TRUE HOUSE IS IN HEAVEN! HE has prepared a really great place to us

Anonymous said...

amen!

kcaparas said...

AMEN! Can't wait!
God bless!