SPEAK IT. LIVE IT.

Job 27:4
My lips will speak no evil,
and my tongue will speak no lies.




Almost every word that comes out of our mouths comes from the heart and manifests who we are. The Bible says that as a man thinks, so is he. Well, there was a minister who had a friend that was an actor who was drawing large crowds while the minister was preaching to just few congregants in the church. The minister asked his actor friend, “How is it that you draw great crowds, and I’ve barely an audience at all? Your words are total fiction while mine is the unchangeable Truth.” The actor gave the simplest of replies: “I present my fiction as though it were truth while you present your truth as though it were fiction.” Christians, do you want to know how to influence many people? Just present the truth as the truth by speaking and living the truth.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

2 comments:

Ronald(Bong) said...

AMEN! SPEAK AND LIVE THE TRUTH!

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!