THE HEART OF THE PROBLEM

Jeremiah 17:9
The human heart is
most deceitful and
desperately wicked.
Who really knows
how bad it is?




Jeremiah 17:9 should be a real an eye opener for just about any reader. I know a lot of people who’ve raised their eyebrows upon reading it, but let me also share Proverbs 23:26 with you, "O my son, give me your heart. May your eyes delight in my ways of wisdom." God is asking us to give Him our hearts, the symbolic seat of our emotions. When we rule in that seat, it’s only as good as us; but when we allow God to sit there, good things begin to happen in our lives. I once heard somebody say that, "the heart of the problem, is a problem of the heart." Jesus responds to this challenge of our in Matthew 12:35 when He teaches us that, "A good person produces good words from a good heart, and an evil person produces evil words from an evil heart." If we would truly give our hearts over to God, our deceitfully wicked hearts would become good hearts producing good words and blessings all around. I don't know about you, but I like the idea of blessings all around my life.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

5 comments:

Ronald(Bong) said...

AMEN! That reminds me of the song " Lord, I Give You My Heart"

jesusfreak said...

AMEN!

anabanana0422 said...

amen.

gotta work on this

Unknown said...

amen:D

kcaparas said...

AMEN!